Landscape Architect: EDSA, Orlando
Contractors: ValleyCrest Landscape Development, Weller Pools
DC Kerckhoff Company worked closely with EDSA’s Orlando office on the design and development of this 32 acre pleasure garden. Early coordination and selection of colors, textures and design allowed the hardscape portion of this project to flow smoothly from pre-bid to punch list.
Materials supplied include Linear Pavers, Old World Random Pavers, ChiselStone Curb, Bridge Panels, Veneer stone, Column Caps, Copings, Wall and Column Base, Treads and Risers, Pool copings and Grating.
- Colors: Double Cappuccino –Light Texture, Villa M – Regular Texture, Charcoal – ChiselStone Texture, Old San Juan – Light Texture
- More than 85,000 total pieces were custom manufactured and shipped.
- ChiselStone Curb at the Porte Cochere was specified as natural stone but switched to Cast Stone to help both budget and project schedule.
- Old World Random pavers were also an added material at the Ruined Mansion and Lazy River Feature.
- Pool copings were originally designed as natural stone but were replaced with Kerckhoffstone.